Configuring NPS Settings
- Click on the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner and choose Settings
- Click on the NPS tab
Define How Your Survey Campaign Will Run
- Your Domain: enter the domain of your website where surveys will display
- First Survey Delay: enter the number of days to wait before sending out first survey (default is 30 day)
- Survey Recurrence: enter the number of 'days' to automatically schedule new surveys since the user last received one (default is 90 days)
- First Survey Spread: choose between Low/Medium/High to evenly distribute first surveys to prevent oversampling of your user base (default is Low - 30 days)
- Number of Users: enter the number of users you anticipate to receive surveys
Note: You may notice the statement at the bottom of the Configure page will change as you update the boxes.
- Click on to save changes
Note: The Save button is enabled (turns blue) anytime the form is both changed and in a valid state. A red outline around the field will indicate any fields that are not valid.
Stopping or Pausing Surveys