Once you've signed up for Pulse by Bluenose, you'll receive an activation email prompting you to activate your account.
- Click on the Activate Account box within your Welcome email
- Fill out the Reset Password form and click
New Account Setup
Step 1: Create a Survey
- Fill out the Create a Survey Campaign form
- Your Domain: enter the domain of your website where surveys will display
- First Survey Delay: enter the number of days to wait before sending out first survey (default is 30 day)
- Survey Recurrence: enter the number of 'days' to automatically schedule new surveys since the user last received one (default is 90 days)
- First Survey Spread: choose between Low/Medium/High to evenly distribute first surveys to prevent oversampling of your user base (default is Low - 30 days)
- Number of Users: enter the number of users you anticipate will receive surveys
Note: Notice how the verbiage at the bottom of the form updates as you fill in the boxes.
- Click to complete
Step 3: Confirm Installation
The last step in completing your set up, is to install the JavaScipt and send a test survey. We will send you a confirmation email to notify you that the survey was received. If you have any questions, or don't receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.